Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Bharat's gettin married !!!

...and the time has finally arrived. The time for Bharat to settle down. Wohoooo !! He's gettin married. And sometimes I think, ohh gosh...c'mon we're still kids man :)

Lucky him, tying the knot with his girlfriend, more lucky that she too is in the same profession, a doctor. The first one in our group to get married, he has turned older... i think...lol !! I wonder after his marriage will he get enough time to be out with us guys anytime....god knows...!

I would really miss on the loads of fun, which otherwise I would have had, if I had been there. Practically impossible for me to attend the wedding though, but given a chance (and a free ticket to India ;) I would definitely wish to be there. Man, it has been such a long long time since we guys danced together. Last time it was Blues, the 15th of Feb, 2004....ehmmm long time.

My best wishes to you buddy, may god shower all blessings on you n your partner !!

On an ending note....dhing dhing lak lak, dhing dhing lak lak....dhing dhing..........honippaa...!!

No comments: