Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I Believe..

I believe-
We are responsible for who and what we become. Our circumstances and background just have a little influence on this.

I believe-
That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I believe-
That either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I believe-
That money is a lousy way of keeping score. Earn money to live, but don't live to earn money.

I believe-
That noone knows how much work you do unless and until you don't do it.

I believe-
That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel or unfair.

I believe-
That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated. Yes, that is another flavor of life !

I believe-
That it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I believe-
That you should think that everyone else in the world is better than you. This makes you do your best.

I believe-
That your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.

I believe-
That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.

I believe-
That the most important companion in your life is your loneliness. It brings you solace like no one else.

I believe-
That you should always do your best and leave the rest. It will come back right, some day or night.

I believe-
That you should never leave this blog without writing a comment. :)

Believe in yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very well written....m inspired. just change this

That noone knows how much work you do unless and until you don't do it and dont show it.....