Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Silence

I yearned for some happy moments
A world, away from all the torments

I'm getting weary of all the gladness
The grinning voices of the land
Tonight, as I wallow in sadness
And the tragic mystery of man

How can I speak of yesterday?
When I don't know what to say
How can I talk of tomorrow?
When words get into my way

There's a language I never learned
A sadness I cannot reveal
There's a courage that has deserted me
I cannot tell what I feel

A tree is easy to chat with
The sky will say what it can
Even the moon is responsive
The silence is only in man

Find a tree that you love
Share your dreams with the sky
Give up your tears to the moon
And please be silent as I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is de best..

Anonymous said...

Good one..man...i need to learn this skill n imagination...great