Wednesday, April 18, 2007

God Bless 'em

For some reason, I feel the tragedy. I have a reason but somehow can't write down here why I do. And it makes me feel that I am fortunate.

32 innocent people lost their lives to the hands of a psychopath. How unfortunate it is to die while studying in your class. Unimaginable. More depressing it is for the students or friends who witnessed the ordeal. I see the videos on CNN and read the eyewitness accounts that bring out the horrific scene of the tragedy. I don't know why but it is very difficult to forget your peers and see them dying this way. Every interview brings out so strong a connection that you can make with the victims.

The tragedy leaves you heartbroken. Some became heroes, saved other's lives, and some just could not survive.

And when the world sees this tragedy no one really knows that bombing in Baghdad killed another 170 innocent civilians. What a world. But still, god bless them all.

No comments: