Hope. This word means a lot. To everyone. To me. To you. Somehow, after watching 'Iqbal', I feel rejuvenated. Great job Nagesh, Shreyas and Naseer. I am lucky to not miss this movie. Finally saw it today, and boy, I loved it. There is a hope of goodness in Indian cinema. However, i wonder if it is the voice of Kaykay, or the lyrics of the title song that touched my heart.
toofaanon ko cheer ke..
manzilon ko cheen le...
..aashaayein khile dil ki..
..ummeedein hansein dil ki..
ab mushkil nahin kuch bhi..
...nahin kuch bhi.....
3 comments:
Hope isnt enough....hoping against hope is what gets u through the toughest times :)
CHeers
Khushi
kya re...film critic ban gaya kya..waiting for the 'poetic' rusty to be back in action...
When naseruddin shah comes to Shreyas's house to tell his mom that the selection will be on the next day, his mom says - "Iqbal ko naummed mat kijiye. Warna main aapko jaan se maardungi"..
man.. awesome.
Post a Comment