It is getting tougher. Something is wrong. Is it because of me, or the circumstances, god's circle or is it just my fate ? I am trying to figure out. I am finding no peace. My mind is living with a diffused mass of high-intensity colliding neurons, that just want to burst out. I am getting no help either. After 15 long hours today, all I can say..
The emotions bathe
In a devastating silence of myself
All that is left is emptiness
The silence before a storm
I deny emotions the power to affect me
And numbness fills my whole being
The feelings deny that I live
But they exist, proves me wrong
The contradiction is clear yet not
My existence is my own awareness
All that is left is emptiness
The silence before a storm
There's so much more to do. I have to leave. The going to a new place.
No comments:
Post a Comment