No - I haven't turned into a waiter or a restauranteur. Neither have I opened up my doors in the late hours of the night for patrons to dine at my place. It is just about the day.
Today is a special day. Amidst all the hassles, worries, happiness and cribs in life, there are small things, not of much importance to one's own existence, but inadvertently give you a satiating pleasure. Anyone who knows me would wonder, what happened all of a sudden today !
It has been a long time. I open up my eyes to the visions of retrospection, and find myself wandering in the lush, green campus of Infosys, Bangalore. Picture now, I am in an altogether different world. Five years. Life has given so many lessons during this time. I am learning. Still.
And how did I celebrate? Doing what I have been doing all this while. Working long hours at the office. That too when I was done with two hours of dishes and cleaning, and weekly errand shopping. And if you forgot, today is a Sunday. It is just 11:30 PM. I am lucky, ain't I ?
2 comments:
congrats..we celebrated my five years yday with a toast..:-)
Hello there love stricken man!
I wonder what this five year plan is all about! At any rate, congratulations! :D
Vidya
Post a Comment