Thursday, May 29, 2008

Feedback

Good or bad, feedback is one important thing that helps you improve, evaluate and figure out what is right, what is wrong, or what could be done better. In some way or the other, this word is associated with the life of each and every professional.

Nothing to boast about, but today we asked Larry, our manager for some official feedback for one of my projects. He didn't fill up the feedback yet but did mention a snippet. Here it goes:

"I hope this will be timely for you as I'll be able to work on this tomorrow and get it back to you tomorrow afternoon sometime.Personally….All it really should say is…"Without Satish and Ashish…this project would have been a total bust!". And…since these two gentlemen are 'millionaires'…I don't know why they don't have a couple of 'babes' under their arms and aren't down in the Bahamas…!!"

Now this is what you call 'feedback'. God bless Larry :). May his blessings come true.

No comments: