Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Perplexed

I want to write something. But I don’t know what. There are a thousand things that I can talk about but writing…ahuhhhmm !! So I can’t make up. But I have time. I still want to. I am on bench, what the heck! What else can I do sitting at my desk other than staring at the monitor, chat and check mails?

Some say, ‘Enjoy’ and some say ‘Go to the dormitory and catch up on lost sleep’. Bull shit. I can’t sit and study unnecessarily, without knowing anything about my next assignment. Neither am I myself interested to unless something comes up on my head. I don’t like studying anyway, but somehow I have been a good student all these years. Don’t believe me! Hey come on, atleast for this ;)

Sitting idle I have become sick of hearing phones ringing, keyboard sounds etc. When you’re occupied with some work, you don’t care about all this. But when you got none, everything seems to be a dark and depressing mortuary of defunct goods. Nothing more than that. I don’t want to disturb others either. If I call up someone or go to their desk they’ll crib and say ‘You got no work. Let me do mine for heaven’s sake. F*%$ off’. So I better not disturb them.

Then what do I do. Still I want to write. What do I write? What do u say?

2 comments:

Avi said...

Mere paas aaja yaar.. aisa bhi kuch nahi bolta main!! Even if you disturb me, I will never let you know you did :)

AR said...

Hey Thanx Guys...:)