Monday, February 06, 2006

The Best Phase of Life

I want to be a 'Kid' again. I don't know but this feeling gripped me somehow today. When I think of myself and my surroundings today, it's too much of a confusion. To relive one's childhood must be the most aspired dream of many.

Why I want to be a kid:

- I wouldn't need to bother about anything in this world.

- I wouldn't need to study a lot.

- I could watch beautiful girls and wouldn't be accused of eve-teasing. Even my parents won't stop me.

- I could kiss beautiful (or synonymous ;) girls without anyone raising an objection. Or else they could kiss me. ( ahaaa..)

- I could dance openly, and people would like, and never comment on it.

- Making me sleep would be my mother's responsibility. Getting me ready too while going out anywhere !

- I wouldn't need to cook anything. Just eat, drink and be merry.

- I would get an opportunity (again) to participate in dances in annual school functions ;).

- I won't be shy to cry whenever I would feel like.

- I won't need to care about making money.

- I would always stay with my family.

- I would get a lot of my pictures and videos done which I could watch when I turn 25 again.

I know there are many more reasons for me to go back in time. All of them just can't be expressed. Oh God ! Can you help me.

7 comments:

stellar said...

hey Ashish,
Thanks for all the advices and appreciation...and ur post is too true to be everyones story..i'm still a total kido...keep pouring in ur mesgs..

stellar said...

hey that mesg was awesome man..about linkin park...ur the best man..ur the best...thanks

stellar said...

hahaha...hey i could sing no doubts bout that..but whn can u hear that do let me know...

Shashank said...

First time agree with BADGIRL.. rusty bhai aap pehle ke photo mein zyada handsome the.. ab to khaa khaa ke bhaiins jaise mote ho gaye ho ;-)

AR said...

sorry to post within my own blog, but couldn't resist ! Shas's'hank you've been like a stick all these years, don't save money at the expense of your health. And yes, I'm the same still..lol !

Shashank said...

I'm not stick... m slim, handsome, sexy and smart B-)

Shashank said...

waise khaa khaa ke aajkal mein bhi bhaissa jaisa hote jaa raha hoon.. :-(