Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Dimples

I ain't got any but would have loved to have one on my cheeks (read each). I have the habit of picking up unusual things and might be stupidious of me, but I saw a girl (read lady) with a sparkling 'dimple' in my office today. And the first thought that goes in my mind after that is like, "Wow, this babe is so damn cute".

Dimples get formed on people's cheeks usually when they smile. But this god gift is bestowed only on a couple of people, unlucky me (read sad). For some they have a varying degree of prominence but for some, it's like a conspicuous one. Obviously, it is considered to be a symbol of attraction, and folks carrying dimples are often "cute". A dimple also brings a kind of an innocent look to one's face. Yep, a "Preity" dimple !

For the uninitiated, a dimple is kind of a birth defect, something which is genetically inherited. This has more to do with greater muscular contraction while smiling and they die down with age because your muscles get stronger. But whatever, they look good and no-one would possible refuse to have one. And for the ones who do have that, this is no reason to worry. Just keep smiling :)

On an ending note, I would like to add one more thing in my (below) wishlist, I gotta have dimples when I go back in time !! Coz they look more good when you're a kid, and you get more and more kisses..ahaaaa !!

3 comments:

Shashank said...

Dimple nahi hai to kya pyare... pimple se kaam chala le :-))... haw haw haw haw!!!

stellar said...

hey rusty i too have a dimple on my left cheek..and get compliments on it too..but nowhere nearby preity though...i never thought of that people like dimple this much as you've expressed..man this means i'm blessed..thanks for reminding me of that..:-)

Anonymous said...

Hm...Jerky!!!