I think about the pain in this world
My sleep disappears, my eyes don't shut
I think of the disabled, their lives are sad to see
Why is it the same, why there is so much pain
Like a roller coaster, their life is a horrific ride
Filled with wicked peaks and valleys, it tears you inside
Does anyone think about the person inside
How does it feel when emotions collide
Noone really understands, everyone chooses to ignore
Or sees it as insane, shames me even more
I wonder, why we don't show love anymore
Why are our hearts so burdened and sore
Time and again, tortured by pain
Strangled by fears, they cry silent tears
I wish it could disappear, giving 'em strength to cope
For the most important thing is to never give up hope
I close my eyes, wishing, not letting my thoughts run
Dear God, love and protect each and everyone
3 comments:
bahut hi acha likha hai aapne!
tell me dude... you still believe in God after understanding all this?
Hey Rusty,
Thanks for your comment on my poem @ http://www.lambency.blogspot.com. Your verse response actually complemented it so truly.
I couldn’t have had any better words of hope…… You are commendable.
Thanks for this piece.
Khushi
Post a Comment