Tonight, as I write this post, I am in a pseudo state of mind, when external 'superficial' elements were not able to keep my thoughts in control. This blog is good. It gives me the freedom to write what I feel, what I learn. It is mine.
At this ungodly hour, as I listen to this song, my eyes are closed, my soul is wandering, but my mind is awake. This is "3 Doors Down".
A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
But all the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight it's only you and me
I am trying to sleep. But this song is still playing. Why don't I just put it off. Why? God Knows !
1 comment:
you seem to be getting a pretty decent list of songs from me...:-) 'been there done that' :-).life gives you a shocker and then you come across someone who has penned down your thoughts beautifully in a song. Irony!!
Post a Comment