Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rahman's Gift

It might sound cliched if I call Rahman the god of music. Everytime I listen to a number by this guy, I feel mesmerized. Fortunately all his songs are blessed with great words. I don't know if I should love or envy this song. But definitely, Abbas Tyrewala has also done a great job. It might become popular, but not for the other reason though, its words !

I have this uncanny knack of writing down the lyrics as I listen to a song I like. And after listening to one the 'n' hundredth time, I memorize the lyrics and it shows up on my blog. Give it a shot !

kabhi kabhi aditi zindagi mein yunhi koi apna lagta hai
kabhi kabhi aditi woh bichchad jaye to ek sapna lagta hai
aise mein koi kaise apne aansuon ko behne se roke
aur kaise koi soch le everything's gonna be ok

kabhi kabhi to lage zindagi mein rahi na khushi aur na mazaa
kabhi kabhi to lage har din mushkil aur har pal ik sazaa
aise mein koi kaise muskuraaye, kaise hans de khush hoke
aur kaise koi soch le everything's gonna be ok

Rest for you to check out......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These lyrics are great..But it's tough to go through these feelings..But it's soothing sometimes because you feel that you have lost yourself...may be there is no ego..I mean there is no boundary between you and the other...May be this is called as merging or becoming one...But finally you are evolved..U have to let go..This is the lesson of life..

Avi said...

Rahman.