Thursday, October 16, 2008

The First "Gentle"Man

The presidential debates are an interesting watch. Senator Obama seems much more confident and aggressive in approach than does Senator McCain. Foreign and economic policy discussions always evoke more interest than any other 'domestic policy' discussion for an audience like me.

Obama is gaining momentum on the positive side. And the markets keep tumbling towards the flip side every now and then. I am too prone to bear any more losses, so holding it up until there is a 'hope'.

Kashkari has laid out the first step in the bailout plan. And after initial rally, investors' hopes still remain busted as of today. Whoever becomes the president, I don't know what difference is it going to make for me !

But if I get an incentive on what I am going to do next, I'd rather support Obama !

Ofcourse, I hate boo-boo-dolls such as Sarah Palin for that matter.

No comments: