Sunday, May 17, 2009

Want a laugh ?

I couldn't resist myself from posting this. Had a good laugh....so I thought you should too. I found this on a b-school related forum.

Topic: Men and Make-Up

A says - I have a serious question (but it's okay if you laugh). I have bad skin (dark spots, acne, etc). Is it okay for guys to wear makeup (concealer, bronzer, eye shawdow, etc) for interviews and visits? I believe that a first impression is a lasting impression, but I also realize that I will not be wearing makeup everyday. What are your thoughts about this?

B says - Sorry for your loss.

C says - What does eye shadow have to do with bad skin?

D says - Thank you for allowing us to laugh. I think it will be ok for you to wear make-up. In addition to that, you should get some nice Victoria Secret panties and wear them too. The interviewer won't see them but they will boost your confidence.

1 comment:

Vidya said...

:D

Why am I not able to see the link to your blog when you comment on my blog???

Vidya