May be I didn't treat you, quite as good as I should have
May be I didn't love you, quite as often as I could have
Little things I should have said and done,
I just never took the time,
You were always on my mind....
You were always on my mind....
With this pure song, which I listen this peaceful saturday night, I get a nostalgic feeling.But for some reason this weekend has been good. There is a power in the spirit of music. And it is coming to me. Again.
But apart from the running and the gym sessions, apart from the booze in my head, apart from the laughter that came with the watching of a wonderful play, apart from the UPA victory, there is some happiness that is in my head this weekend. I don't know what it is, but it is there. Somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment