Friday, May 08, 2009

What's New ?

Just so as to keep up the outer world on board with what's happening around with me:

- I got my iPod Nano. The biscuit one. Very simple. No jazz. Like it.
- I hook it up to the arm band and go running.
- Hitting up the gym this summer. Going to work it hard.
- Getting bored at work. Too many peers have left. Tough times.
- Gearing up to enjoy the summers. The outdoors. May be a backpacking trip.
- Want to play cricket back again now. It's been too long.
- Saw 'State of Play' and 'Earth Movie'. Both were terrific. Watch 'em.
- Waiting to contribute more to revitalise the American economy this Memorial Day weekend.
- Following American Idol and now supporting 'Danny Gokey'.

1 comment:

ancientmariner said...

- ipod nano :..go for touch buddy..you will forget the world..
- gym...now how many times have I heard that!!
- no peers left..a signal to come back to home sweet home:)
- what are you upto this weekdn...