Saturday, March 20, 2010

staying in !

After probably a long long time, this weekend i kept/will keep myself restricted to the confines of my apartment. Possibly catch up on lost sleep, cook, eat, drink wine, watch movies and sleep again. Not that I don't like getting out, but after I broke my hand last weekend, I thought i'd better stay in. Being at a new place especially when you don't have a social circle or friends around sucks ! That's why I think I am getting addited to television back again. Believe it or not, I really wait all week for another episode of 24. Life is changing, or am I ?

4 comments:

ancientmariner said...

..you smart sog...disabled the comments in 'moving around'...haha...

AR said...

thanks for the 'smartness' recognition :) pillai.

ancientmariner said...

yea else your dearest friends would have filled in the missing city in that list :)

Ashish Rastogi said...

don't forget it's on your 'dear' cities list as well :D