No, I'm not talking about the United Colors of Benetton here. A recent show on TV has really got me into it. It is the 'Undercover Boss'. One of the my favorite episodes that almost got me into tears (oh yeah !) was the one where the Waste Management President goes on the front lines. I am currently watching it's feature on Oprah, and I am reminded of this again:
No matter what kind of day it is, think it is going to be a good day.
Be considerate towards the people who work for you.
It is inspirational. I hope one day Indian bosses also get to watch it and learn from it. If you haven't seen this episode, please watch it on cbs.com.
1 comment:
This video was just amazing.This person is so emphathetic inspite being a CEO.He is just wonderful and genuinely interested in his people.It's just pioneering.
Post a Comment